Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Missions Accomplished


So much news, so little time to type it all out--family, dress, venue, and cards and crowns to come!


There’s a lot of news to share since George shared his poetic post two weeks ago!
We loved Erini Restaurant in Ewing, and will be having our reception there.  I’d send you to their website but it’s really, really outdated for events--they’ve completely redone the main hall, and even revamped all the menus.  Jane, their event coordinator, has been wonderfully helpful so far, and we know our family-style, mostly mostly mostly vegetarian dinner will be delicious.
In even more exciting news, my Aunt Carole has generously offered to put her incredible seamstress skills to work and make my dress!  I am beyond excited, as everyone who knows me knows that I’m very picky (some would say judgy) when it comes to little details, and I am ecstatic that all of the dress details will be in my aunt’s capable hands.
The biggest news, though, is that I finally got to show my mom and Genevieve my ring--not just on Facebook, but on my real finger, followed by real hugs.  It was about time!
Those are the highlights for now...this weekend we’ll be kicking some stationery butt making our save-the-dates, and I’ve started on our stefana (wedding crowns--that’s right, crowns).  Pictures and details to follow.  Maybe George will even grace us with more of his charming prose again!
Thanks for listening,
kw

No comments:

Post a Comment