Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow...time flies!

I can't believe that the last time I wrote, it was two weeks pre-wedding.  That's right, folks.

This post written by a Mrs.

The wedding was absolutely as beautiful and as much fun as we ever could have planned or wished...and recaps and tons of pics will follow.  Eventually.

For now...I'm planning a few new projects, actually, not the least of which is a new direction for this here blog.  What do I love most about married life, and what's most interesting to share?  I'll definitely let you all know when I figure that out.  Probably before I figure it out, even.

I can promise it will include this, though...



That's all for now, folks.  Thanks for listening.

kh

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm happy you're going to continue this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliza; I totally needed that boost!! I made "new year" resolutions on my birthday a few weeks ago that I'd write more...and this definitely needs to be part of it. Plus, with wedding planning behind me, I'm cooking more. For me that means taking a lot more food pictures; might as well put them to use! :)

    ReplyDelete