Monday, March 15, 2010

Why We're Getting Married

At 10:09pm, I wrote the following on George's Facebook wall:
"Aaaah, check out my random Facebook display of affection even though you're sitting three feet away!

Just kidding. I'm really just about to throw another bobby pin at your head. That's right...turn to your phone when the email alert goes off...BAM. FTW."

At 10:10pm, his phone buzzed...he took it...and, short of a bobby pin, I flicked my hairtie into his cheek.

At 10:11pm, he picked me up and starting running around the living room.

At 10:12pm, we had the following exchange after he sniffed my hair:
G:  Mmm, you smell like grape pez.
K:  What?  (laughter)
G:  I'm going to cherish this.  You never smell like grape pez.
K:  (falling onto the floor)  (laughter)
G:  That's right!  Laugh like a monkey!  Grape pez!

No comments:

Post a Comment